TAZ Kids Clubs and Champ Camps
Running clubs and camps to support children whose parent or guardian has a mental illness.
- Established with primary or high schools on the basis of need.
- Are run every school holidays to offer young people a chance to experience the outdoors, make new friends, have fun and be themselves.
- In the north camps are held at Camp Clayton, Ulverstone.
- In the south camps are held at Blue Lagoon, Dodges Ferry.
Family intervention and support:
- Offered through family fun days and other activities.
What the service can help with
Education, including provision of education and programs addressing exclusion
Personal safety against all forms of abuse, neglect or exploitation
Social and emotional development
Suicide or self-harming behaviour
How the service is delivered
Cultural and/or Recreational Activities
Information, Advice and Education
Services are available for
Parents and Carers
Age eligibility for children
7 - 17
Cost of service
Is a referral required?
No referral required
How do clients access the service?
Client responsible for transportation to service
Transportation can be provided